Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Me 2 U!

Forget about these tears
mainstream emotions & hand clapping joyfulness while
I listen to your sweet hymm
oh how I miss your smile, wry @ times
sarcastic @ others
analyzing whats next through eyes only
Y?
What happen to the call that I was due?
I must of been away from my phone.
I had to of mistakenly put it on silent
My voice mail must of been full?
Forget about these tears
main steam emotions and sugar plum thoughts
Kids screaming @ the top of their lungs
while my eyes avoid the havoc
I am thinking of these videos,
laughing to keep from crying but
my head is spinning, now I'm in a maze
because I cant understand what I missed
in the last conversation, I heard the I miss you
we need to kick it but I missed
the part that was never spoken
But its ok forget about these tearz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment